Essential oils have long been used for a variety of purposes. Some people use them as mood enhancers, while others use them for rest and relaxation. What if there are essential oils out there that not just alleviates negative feelings, but can also relieve your body from pain? This is what the AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil claims to do.
AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil claims to do three major things, and these are the typical aromatherapy, relief from muscle pain, and pacification of negative mental states. These are really big claims, such that, if this essential oil can really solve those underlying problems, it just might be the essential oil that would be ideal for all.
In this article, we are going to see if there is any weight to these claims. As we know, cinnamon essential oils are not that popular. We always hear about people using rose oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, but cinnamon bark oil? Maybe there is more to this oil that we do not know. Read on to find out.
- It is made from pure 100% bark of cassia oil. It is sourced from the finest Cassia Evergreen Tree of Indonesia. It is then distilled by means of steam.
- It has a strong earthy scent with hints of spiciness.
- When applied to the skin it can provide a feeling of warmth. This warming sensation greatly helps in relieving congestion, circulation, depressurizing colds, and even bronchitis.
- The formula can be blended with other oils. It is best to combine the Cinnamon Bark Oil with Rosehip Oil of the same brand for muscle pain relief.
- A few drops can also be added to the water for your bath to relax your strained muscles and dull your headaches.
- It also has a calming effect when used for aromatherapy. The scent would put your mind at ease.
- It does not contain any additives, bases, carrier oils, fillers, or alcohols that would not work well with the ingredients from the cassia tree.
- One bottle contains the standard one fluid ounce of product.
- They have a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
- You would get the purest form of oil from the cassia tree which is of high quality.
- It performs best insofar as aromatherapy goes. It can relax your senses because of the calming scent.
- If you love the smell of cinnamon, you would like this product because it has a strong and robust aroma.
- Perfect to use for oil diffusers during the holidays or fall season as the scent it has suits the time of the year.
- The scent is strong enough to permeate to other objects. So, you can make cinnamon scented toothpicks, pine cones, or linens.
- It has only proven to be effective when you use it for aromatherapy.
- You cannot outright use the oil on your skin, as the ingredient in it can be bad for people who have sensitive skin. You have to first mix it with a carrier oil such as rosehip oil or coconut oil in order for its strong ingredients to be tamed. Otherwise, you risk having a skin irritation.
- It really is not safe to mix with the water that you would use for taking a bath since, again, it might cause some skin irritations.
- We cannot conclude that massaging this oil on strained muscles could relieve pressure.
- There are not a lot of substantial proof that this oil could alleviate inflammation caused by faulty sinuses, asthma, or bronchitis.
- Its strong scent is not for everyone. Other might even describe the smell as pungent.
If you want to know more about how essentials oils can potentially alleviate symptoms of bronchitis, you might want to visit this website (relieveyourbronchitiscure.com). The site has a lot of information about chronic bronchitis and how to deal with it.
The site mostly discusses how to cure bronchitis even without the use of strong medications that might also be harmful to our body. Instead, there were a lot of discussions on how to use natural remedies to counterattack the effects of bronchitis.
Summary of Features
The AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is made up of 100% pure cassia bark oil from the finest tree located in Indonesia. It has a strong earthy and exotic scent. It also has some warming properties. It is said to relieve mental stress, provide relaxation, alleviate body inflammation, and remove muscle pain.
Comparison with NOW Foods Cinnamon Cassia Oil
The AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil and the NOW Foods Cinnamon Cassia Oil have the same components, but they differ in the way they marketed their uses and purposes.
The purpose of the AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oilis leaning more on balance between physical, emotional, and mental wellness. On the other hand, the NOW Foods Cinnamon Cassia Oil marketed itself for hair growth for eyelashes, eyebrows, and the hair on our heads.
It is really a weird occurrence since, how can the same essential oil be used for different purposes? Is it just a difference in marketing or branding strategies? Or you can actually use the cinnamon oil for both purposes?
Clearly, with the comparison of these two products, it just opened the doors for more questions regarding the proper uses and the corresponding effects of cinnamon oil.
We do not highly recommend this product for the sole purpose that it did not really deliver on its many claims. We thought that this oil could be a cut above the rest, but just like the other essential oils, it is only as good for the purpose of aromatherapy.
Gone are the big claims for alleviating pain from your tired muscles, or simple depressurizing inflammation caused by different illnesses. The AromaOils Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil could not be the answer to those problems.
Also, it is quite alarming that this type of oil should first be combined with a carrier oil for you to be ensured that you would not have any allergic reaction to it. People who have sensitive skin should steer clear away from this essential oil. At the same time, it is much of a hassle to purchase another oil just so you can use the cinnamon oil.
This is a case where the cons outweigh the pros. We think that the potential for this essential oil to deliver great things is there, but it needs more research to perfect the formulation.