Dealing with congestion is far more common than you think as over 50% of the population of the United States suffers from congestion as a result of allergies alone. Not only that, but sinus issues account for over six billion USD in profits for pharmaceutical companies.
The majority of sinus and congestion remedies can be difficult for our bodies to handle, especially if you’re someone who is particularly sensitive to synthetic ingredients. This is why more people are relying on homeopathic alternatives such as essential oils to help with their congestion.
The Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil is designed to not only help to make it easier for your body to breathe but also for you to be able to begin enjoying your life again—even in the middle of peak allergy season!
- Helps to relieve sinus and respiratory congestion
- Combination of over seven natural oils
- 100% natural formula
- Helps to relieve allergy symptoms
- Deals with cold and flu symptoms
- Formula designed for maximum potency
- Can be used in several different ways for soothing benefits: When it comes to essential oils, they can be used in a variety of different ways from diffusing the oil in water to creating your own chest and back rub. The Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil is great for both home diffusers and in combination with coconut oil to create a relieving rub.
- Oil lasts several hours with consistent diffusion: As a formula that includes all natural ingredients, you’ll be surprised at how long the oil lasts when it is put in a diffuser. With a few drops of the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil you can achieve up to five hours of consistent smell, and for longer diffusion, you can add additional oils to help boost the scent.
- Helps to alleviate pain from sinus headaches: Designed to work against congestion, this formula helps to alleviate pain and discomfort in your respiratory tract and in your head due to sinus headaches.
- Not recommended for undiluted topical application: Unlike many other essential oils on the market that are designed for direct topical application, the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil should not be used alone on the skin as it can result in irritation.
- Not recommended for individuals with sensitive sinus tracts: Due to its strong smells and ingredients such as tea tree oil, this essential oil is not recommended for people who have sensitive sinus tracts. You may find it difficult to breathe due to its heavy smell, and it can lead to nosebleeds with regular use.
- Combination of Over Seven Natural Oils: Instead of just focusing on one ingredient, the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil combines seven different ingredients including lemon, cardamom, bay leaf, peppermint, tea tree, lavender, Siberian fir needle, and eucalyptus.
Helps to Relieve Allergy Symptoms: With the combination of peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree oil, these ingredients target airborne particles that can make their way into your respiratory tract and cause irritation and inflammation.
- Deals with Cold and Flu Symptoms: Similar to how this formula combats allergies, it also helps to alleviate congestion as a result of colds and flu to help make breathing easier both during the day and while you are asleep.
- Formula Designed for Maximum Potency: Without any diluting ingredients in its formula, the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil is designed to be as potent as possible which is not only important in terms of holding a strong smell, but also in helping to alleviate allergy and illness symptoms.
Prior to making your final decision as to what type of essential oil you should be buying, it is important to compare different products to each other to ensure you’re getting the best bargain. By far, the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil is better than plenty of other oils on the market for several reasons.
- Scent Power: The most prevalent advantage the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil has over other oils such as Living Pure and Ovvio Oils is that it has a strong smell that is designed to last for several hours. You won’t have to worry about constantly refilling your house or room diffuser with more drops in an effort to get the right potency.
- Less is More: Due to its strong scent, you’ll find you’ll use far less of this essential oil than other oils. This not only helps to limit the number of refills you’ll need to buy, but it also helps to make sure you’re getting the most for your money. Designed for maximum potency, you surely won’t have to worry about a lackluster formula that barely works.
Adaptable to Illnesses: If there’s one thing that can be said about the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil it’s that it offers the utmost amount of adaptability to all different types of respiratory concerns. No matter if you’re suffering from asthma or if you find it difficult to breathe at night because of dust in your home, the combination of these natural essential oils will surely help.
- Multipurpose Use: As mentioned, one of the main reasons as to why people rely on essential oils is because they can be used in a variety of ways. You can dilute the formula with water in a spray bottle to spritz your sheets before bed, combine it with coconut oil to create a soothing nighttime rub or add it to a traditional room diffuser to fill an entire area with a scent that offers soothing and calming benefits.
Overall, it’s easy to understand why the Avo Sinus + Congestion Essential Oil is a phenomenal essential oil for plenty of purposes. Not only does it offer an outstanding level of scent power but it also helps to relieve all types of congestion. No matter if you’re suffering from an everyday cold or if you’ve been diagnosed with a respiratory illness, this is a great homeopathic remedy to rely on.
Ideal for people who are less likely to purchase over the counter medicines, you’ll love the smell this oil fills the room with as with your respiratory tract.