Are you feeling stressed? Do you want to feel more relaxed? Are you suffering from daily anxiety? Here is the good news—you don’t always need antidepressants to relieve stress, depression, and anxiety. A healthier and better alternative is available in the form of aromatherapy oils. If you are using the best aromatheraphy oils, you can simply say goodbye to harmful antidepressants.
Aromatherapy oils are used by people for centuries, but the term “aromatherapy” was first introduced by French Chemist, Rene Maurice Gattefosse in 1937. They are often used as medicine in traditional Chinese medicine and in other parts of Asia and Africa.
In addition, these oils are also healthier and offer more holistic healing experience. Often known as essential oils, aromatherapy oils don’t have additives or harmful chemicals, but they derived from natural sources like trees, roots of plants, nuts, flower fruits, resin, bark, and flowers.
Modern science also confirms the health benefits of aromatherapy oils, one of the reasons why these oils are getting more popular in the Western countries. In the modern world, aromatherapy oils are used for both physical and psychological well being.
In this article, we list down three of the best aromatheraphy oils for you.
Pursonic 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil
One of our top choices is the set of six bottles each with different oil from Pursonic. The pack includes 10 ml bottles that include Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavender, Orange, Lemon Grass, and Eucalyptus oils.
One of the top reasons why it made to the top of our list is its purity. All the oils are without any additives or fillers. This makes them an excellent choice for people who don’t like any additives and unnecessary chemicals that are often harmful to the skin.
In addition, these are multipurpose oils that can be used for massage as body oils, aromatherapy, inhalation, as perfume, and even for cleaning products. You can also use them with a vaporizer, home care products, oil burner, etc.
When Eucalyptus oil is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties, Lavender oil can effectively heal burns and cuts faster in addition to having a calming and relaxing effect. Similarly, Peppermint oil which is also known as the most versatile oils of all available types can be used for its antibiotic properties. Orange, Tea Tree and Lemon Grass oils are also known for their health benefits.
- Available in six bottles with different aromas for multi-purpose use
- Can be used with humidifiers and diffusers to add scented vapors in the air
- Each bottle features a stopper with a hole to limit the spill.
- You can add only a few drops to bowl of water to use with humidifiers
- It does not come with a dropper.
Majestic Pure Aromatherapy Essential Premium Oils Set
The second on our list is another oil set, but this time even better as the Majestic Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oils Set comes in eight bottles each with a different oil. The oils included in the set are Bulgarian Lavender, Rosemary, Cinnamon Leaf, Clove Leaf, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Frankincense.
Just like the first option, these are also multi-purpose oils that can be used as body oils for massage as well as with humidifiers to add aroma vapors to the room atmosphere. All the oils are derived from natural sources with no additives, fillers, or any chemicals used.
- The oils are therapeutic grade essential oils that ensure their premium quality
- Amber bottles can effectively filter out light to keep oils safe for a long time
- You can also blend together different oils to create your own scent
- The package comes with an eye-catching package that makes for a good gift box
- You can also use these oils to make your own soaps, cream, deodorant, and cleaning liquid
- For topical use, you have to dilute them with a carrier oil first.
Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top Eight Essential Oils
Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Essential Oil Pack is another top option that also comes with eight bottles of different oils. The 100% pure and therapeutic grade oils are known for their top quality.
The package includes Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon Grass, Eucalyptus, Orange, Frankincense, and Peppermint oils. All these oils are known for their benefits, both for physical and psychological well-being. You can also use them with humidifiers or apply them to the body for massage, or use them in one of your DIY projects like homemade soaps, cleaning liquids, or oils.
- Each bottle contains 10 ml oil.
- Offers eight oils with different benefits
- The package also contains a dropper that makes it easy to use a drop of oil.
- It can be used with vaporizers, diffusers, and oil burners.
- You can use only a few drops of oil with water.
- The package also contains an information card that provides details about each oil.
- No additives or fillers used in any oil
- For some people, the scent may be too strong.
Best Aromatheraphy Oils: Summary
The aromatherapy oils are a great way to keep yourself relaxed and stress-free. The best thing is with the options we have listed above, you can have more than one type of oil in one package. With this, you can not only explore different scents and can take advantage of different benefits that come from different oils, but you can also blend them to make your own scent.
These are also a great option for those who made their own soaps, detergents, creams, and oils, as you can use these all natural oils to add scent to your 100% organic homemade products. If you want to choose one from the above three options, our recommendation is Majestic Pure Aromatherapy Essential Premium Oils Set.
The package comes with eight premium quality oil bottles that can be used in various ways. The other similar option is Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top Eight Essential Oils that also comes in eight bottles. But in the end, it depends on the scents and oils you are interested in as you can find few different oils in each set. Choose according to your own liking.