One of the worst aspects that comes from dealing with bronchitis is how difficult it can make the simple act of breathing. Bronchitis occurs when your bronchial tubes become inflamed, resulting in difficulty breathing, along with several other unpleasant symptoms. Chest congestion, coughing, wheezing, thick mucus—these are just a few of the most common symptoms of bronchitis.
When it comes to managing these unpleasant symptoms, you have a few options at your disposal. Many over-the-counter cold medications can be used to effectively treat symptoms, and there’s also medications designed specifically for providing relief from bronchitis. Using a humidifier is another great choice to provide some comfort and relief if you’re feeling under the weather due to bronchitis. Below we’ve listed three of the best humidifiers for bronchitis in order to help you choose one that is best for you.
3 Best Humidifiers for Bronchitis
The first humidifier for bronchitis that we recommend is great for helping with several other conditions as well. It’s great for a cough, dry skin, dry eyes, asthma, pneumonia, laryngitis, and other infections involving your lungs. It provides a steady stream of water mist to ensure fresh air that lets you breathe more comfortably. It will help with loosening dry mucus along with providing relief from many other respiratory and sinus symptoms.
- Consistent stream of water vapor that keeps your room fresh
- Allows you to breathe more comfortably
- Soothes dry sinuses, dry skin and eyes, chapped lips, and helps to open nasal passages
- Provides relief from symptoms of a cold, cough, sore throat, and other respiratory issues such as bronchitis
- Loosens dry mucus
- Convenient and portable, takes up a small amount of space
- Highly adaptable—can be plugged in with a USB cable and adapter for additional charging options
- Lifetime guarantee
- No-questions-asked return policy
Power cord could be a little bit longer and more durable
This humidifier provides you with great value at an extremely affordable price. It’s nice and compact, taking up only minimal space and being easy to move around. The JZK International Humidifier is fantastic for making your living space more breathable, which is essential if you’re suffering from bronchitis or other respiratory infections. This is a highly recommended option!
This URPOWER humidifier is another great option that comes highly recommended. While it’s the most expensive option on this list, it comes with several great benefits for you and it’s a perfect choice to provide relief from bronchitis. It’s able to hold 5L of water, runs incredibly quietly, and even features an automatic shutoff function when the device runs out of water, for your safety and protection.
- Large capacity 5L water tank can provide a cool water vapor all night long
- Two adjustable modes (high or low mist) to control the amount of mist emitted
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic cool mist technology lets you sleep soundly without disturbance
- Automatic shutoff function if water runs empty to prevent overheating or short circuiting
- Easy to operate—only one power button to control the device makes it extremely straightforward to use
- Stylish design
- Works for up to 17 hours
- Can’t add essential oils to this humidifier
- Most expensive option on this list
While it’s true that this humidifier is significantly more expensive than the others on this list, we feel it’s definitely worth the price thanks to all of the features on offer here. In addition, it regularly goes on sale, making the price far more affordable no matter what your budget is. This is a great option for a humidifier if you’re seeking relief from bronchitis, and it will also help make sure you are able to get the rest that you need to recover, thanks to its ultra-quiet ultrasonic design.
Two of the best methods to ease symptoms of respiratory infections are the use of humidifiers and essential oils. TomCare gives you the best of both options with this humidifier designed to diffuse essential oils providing amazing health benefits and relief from uncomfortable bronchitis symptoms. This humidifier also rotates between 7 different LED mode lights which cater to as a night light as well with the aim of providing you with the utmost amount of comfort. Simply add water and your choice of essential oil to the humidifier and you are ready to go!
- Combines the water vapor mist of a humidifier with the healing properties of essential oils for a powerful combination that works to relieve respiratory infections such as bronchitis
- Rotating LED mood lights with 7 different colors that can rotate, be set to one specific color wit dim or bright adjustment, or turned off altogether
- Shutoff safety feature that automatically turns the device off when out of water
- 4 timing options—1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or ON (constant stream)
- 1 year of warranty.
The ejected fumes disperse only a short range in a room leaving a bit of the moisture from the mist on the table and floor.
This is a great humidifier to purchase for bronchitis relief as it provides a one-two punch combination of humidity and essential oils. Both of these are great for providing relief from unpleasant symptoms of bronchitis and other respiratory infections, like the common cold. Combine the use of this humidifier with 100% all natural peppermint oil for a potent combination that will help you comfortably breathe.
Nobody likes getting sick or dealing with bronchitis. Unfortunately, a fact of life is that we all end up sick from time to time. The only thing we can do when it happens is to try to remain as comfortable as possible and hope for a speedy recovery. And one of the best ways to recover quickly is to ensure you get proper amounts of rest. This makes humidifiers a terrific investment as they can run all night providing you with breathing relief as you sleep. This list features three of the absolute best humidifiers for bronchitis that you can find, and all of them come highly recommended.