Our bodies have a unique way of responding when it is under attack. More often than not, when our body’s immune system is too busy fighting the virus, bacteria, or allergen, that specific area would swell or would get inflamed. We really cannot do anything about it, because that is how the way things work, but at the very least, we can manage the pain that it brings with supplements such as the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement.
Serrapeptase supplement is well known for being able to reduce inflammation brought about by asthma, sinusitis, and other related illnesses. However, what makes the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement so special?
Is it a miracle pill? Does it really deliver on its claims? We are going to find out in this article.
- One bottle contains 60 gel capsules that are not enteric coated. They are also generic in size and are easy to swallow.
- The gel capsules can also resist acids, so the serrapeptase would not be destroyed before the release of the medication inside the stomach.
- The formula was intentionally made to be potent so that optimum relief can be attained. It has 80,000 SU.
- Friendly for vegetarians but not for gluten-free vegans.
- The gel capsules are made of high-quality ingredients that are GMO-free and are derived from all natural ingredients.
- It helps prevent inflammation, and pain that is brought about by sinus issues, joint pains, asthma, migraines, etc.
- It helps regulate the current inflammation, and it also prevents future inflammatory problems from happening.
- You can take two capsules a day, or the frequency prescribed by a health professional.
- You could be guaranteed to get your money back if the supplement did not work for you.
- The SU level that is present in the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement is much greater since it has 80,000 SU compared to other serrapeptase supplements which only have a mere 20,000 SU.
- It has such a potent formula, that relief from pain is almost immediate. You can feel the effects of the supplement quite fast.
- It does not only combat the present problem, but it also prepares the body to combat any future inflammation instances.
- The gel capsules have an anti-acid coating that would not make the capsule susceptible to the present contents of the stomach. You are guaranteed that the serrapeptase would be released in the target area.
- Vegetarians can use the product.
- It has proven to be very effective in relieving the pressure from sinusitis, may it be in the nose or sinus related headaches.
- It can also alleviate the sniffles brought about by various allergens.
- It has a lot of claims in helping inflammation brought about by arthritis, joint pain, emphysema, lesions, cysts, and blood clots. However, the only reported cases of this supplement relieving the inflammation are for asthma and sinusitis cases only.
- Although it has a high SU level, it does not really state whether the 80,000 SU is its maximum or minimum level. Some serrapeptase supplements might just have a higher level of SU if the 80,000 SU is the minimum.
- There is still a slightly high percentage of people who did not experience any results. Some could only feel the results after a week of taking the supplement.
Summary of Features
The Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement comes in a gel capsule that has an anti-acid coating to prevent the capsule from melting inside the stomach, even before the serrapeptase is released. It has an 80,000 SU level that they claim to be higher than other serrapeptase supplements that can only have a range from 20,000 SU to 100,000 SU.
It can offer fast and immediate relief to the inflamed part of the body due to its high formula concentration. It is most effective to remove the pressure of inflammation for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and sinus related illnesses.
For the other illnesses, not much information can be said as to the efficacy of the supplement. In terms of bronchitis, the serrapeptase supplement can alleviate some of the symptoms as well, but for more research relating to this illness, you can check out this site (relieveyourbronchitiscure.com).
The site offers a lot of information on how you can battle chronic bronchitis. It also has a lot of quick facts about the illness itself, so you would not be left in the dark when your doctor starts using medical jargon.
Comparison with the Best Naturals Serrapeptase Capsules
The Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement and the Best Naturals Serrapeptase Capsules differ in formula concentration and in the amount of product found in one bottle. For the SU level, the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement beats the other because it has a higher level. The Best Naturals Serrapeptase Capsules only have 40,000 SU.
The difference of the SU level also relates to how fast the effect of the supplement could be felt, in this case, the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement would be the first one to deliver relief from pain. In terms of the amount of product that you get in a bottle, the Best Naturals Serrapeptase Capsules has more to offer with its 180 capsules per bottle.
If you need immediate relief from the pressure of the inflammation brought about by your asthma, sinus problems, or allergies, you might want to give the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement a try. Although it is just a supplement, and should not be used to replace proper medication, it has proven to give fast relief from the nasty symptoms of inflammation.
However, this supplement also claims to relieve inflammation due to other illnesses other than the ones that we have already mentioned. With that said, we cannot confirm that the supplement is really effective on those illnesses since there are still not a lot of testimonies from other people that claimed that it could solve issues regarding the said illnesses.
At the same time, the Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement is better than the Best Naturals Serrapeptase Capsules in terms of the efficiency in relieving the inflammation of a targeted area, because it has a higher SU level.
The Health Labs Nutra Serrapeptase Supplement is best paired with your regular prescribed medication so that you would encounter less inflammation in the future.