Many people are suffering from bronchitis and they continue to live with it. They have become accustomed to buying and taking drugs now and then to fight bronchitis.
However, a new guide to curing bronchitis is available and has been proven to work. This guide is written by Dylan George. He has conducted research for several years and discovered easy ways to treat bronchitis permanently. You can cure bronchitis with a simple, natural remedy that eliminates 98% of all known bad bacteria.
Bronchitis is the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. The bronchi are considered the airways that connect the trachea or windpipe and the lungs. When the bronchial tubes are swollen and inflamed, then you have bronchitis. Bronchitis is mostly accompanied by a cough which produces phlegm or mucus from the bronchial tubes. Simply put, bronchitis is the infection and inflammation of the lungs.
Types of bronchitis
There are different types of bronchitis; however, the most common ones are acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.
Acute bronchitis is the most common. It is caused by a viral infection and lasts for ten or less days. The cough however may last for more than ten days.
Chronic bronchitis is more serious and lasts for a longer period of time compared to acute bronchitis. Chronic bronchitis is caused by smoking. People suffering from chronic bronchitis are more prone to lung infections. They also experience episodes of acute bronchitis during which the symptoms are much worse.
Ongoing inflammation of bronchial tubes for people suffering from chronic bronchitis can lead to the thickening and scarring of the bronchial tubes resulting in long term damage to the tubes.
Bronchitis is caused by either bacteria or virus. Air pollution as well as your work environment is also factors that should be considered. If you have existing respiratory problems, they can stimulate bronchitis.
However, frequent exposure to fumes, smoke, viral infections and other irritants that are inhaled increases the risk of developing bronchitis related symptoms.
How bronchitis affects the body
- Breathing Complications: Bronchitis can cause breathing problems. If you are suffering from bronchitis it may be hard for you to easily breathe in and out. You might find yourself trying to use your mouth to breath (it is not a good option but it works).
- Coughing: You will experience coughs now and then. They will last for a couple of days before they are over. However, for patients with chronic bronchitis, the coughs can be quite tough.
- Fatigue: Bronchitis leads to fatigue. Your body will feel tired and without energy. It may be hard for you to engage in activities especially those that need a lot of energy.
- Fever symptoms: Your body will experience mild fever like symptoms. Fever is not a pleasant experience but it is worse if you have chronic bronchitis.
- Discolored Mucus: You are likely to produce green or yellow discolored mucus if there is inflammation on the respiratory tract.
- Weakened Immune System: Chronic bronchitis weakens the immune system. This is because it is overly strong and tends to recur.
- Vulnerability to viral infections: Repeated episodes of chronic bronchitis increases vulnerability to viral infections. With a weak immune system, it becomes easier for viral infections to attack your body.
- Obstructive pulmonary diseases: Chronic bronchitis can lead to pneumonia or chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
- Minimal air Passage: It is harder for air to pass freely in and out of the lungs when one is suffering from bronchitis.
- Irritated Tissues: The tissues in the respiratory system become irritated and swollen. This means that your breathing system does not work as it should normally.
- Excess Mucus: The mucus produced is more than required thus it affects the activities of the respiratory system.
- Body aches: If you happen to have acute bronchitis you will have body aches as well as headaches. However after one week with the right , you should feel better.
- Wheezing: Your body (nose) will produce a hissing sound as you breathe. This is because it is hard for air to easily pass through the bronchial tubes.
- Tight chest: You will feel your chest being tight. This is caused by the dysfunction of the respiratory system; the bronchial tubes are inflamed and irritated.
- Sore ribs: Your ribs will definitely feel sore and hurt a bit due to the long periods of coughing.
- Running nose: You will have a stuffy and runny nose before you experience the tightening of the chest.
Acute bronchitis and its effects on the body
If you happen to be suffering from acute bronchitis, it will come on you suddenly without you even realizing it. The good thing about acute bronchitis is that you will start feeling better after a few days even without having to take antibiotics. The acute bronchitis viral infection will last for three to ten days; however, the cough might take a longer time (a few weeks) to heal.
If you are suffering from acute bronchitis, the cells that line the bronchi get infected. The infection starts in the throat or the nose and slowly finds its way to the bronchial tubes. As the body defends itself and fights the infection, the bronchial tubes become swollen which makes you cough.
A cough could be dry but mostly it is a cough that is accompanied by mucus or sputum. Once your bronchial tubes are irritated and inflamed, minimal air can move through the tubes which can cause the chest to tighten leading to shortness of breath and wheezing. However, with time, your immune system is able to fight off the infection.
Acute bronchitis unlike chronic bronchitis is temporary and does not leave you with any long-lasting breathing problems. However, if you have a weak immune system you can suffer from additional health problems such as respiratory failure or pneumonia.
In most cases, young children, the elderly, people who may be suffering from diabetes or cancer and people who have never been immunized a for whooping cough, flu or pneumonia are the ones that are most likely to be affected.
If you are tired of taking medications every now and then, it may be the time that you tried the natural guide to curing bronchitis completely. The guide is available online at a very affordable price.