Whenever we see people suffering from a cough, colds or allergies, they are almost always extremely annoyed or irritated. They have short tempers, and they just do not want to be bothered. We really cannot blame them since we have suffered the same fate more than once in the past. The story is always the same when you get attacked by intense flu. You cannot taste anything, everything is itchy, your head is throbbing, you become significantly weak, and you cannot breathe properly.
Funny as it might sound, but it gets tiring when you always have to keep your mouth open just so you can breathe and stay alive. This especially gets harder when you go to sleep. Your mouth will get dry, and eventually, your throat will itch more causing you to cough. What’s worst is that there is a consistent dripping of snot. That is definitely not a good picture, right?
Fortunately, there is a dietary supplement called Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health that claims to end many, if not all, of those woes. Hence, in this article, we will go through its features as well as its pros and cons to determine if this product can make your sick days a bit better.
Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health Dietary Supplement
Natural Factors is an established company that specializes in manufacturing nutritional products. They have a farm of their own where they grow the plants from where they obtain the ingredients of this product.
In the event that you will purchase this supplement, you might get confused that there are two products with the same name, but different packaging. They are actually the same product because Natural Factors recently changed their packaging, so there are still stocks out there that are in the old packaging.
- 200 milligrams of N-acetyl cysteine to help manage respiratory problems
- 100 milligrams of Wild Cherry Extract that aids in the loosening of mucus and phlegm
- 100 milligrams of 1500 MCU bromelain for better absorption of the tablet
- Other Active Ingredients: powdered extract of Althaea Officinalis root, mullein leaf, horehound, and aerial part of the ivy plant
- One bottle contains 90 tablets
- Tablet coating is made with cellulose and glycerin
- Dosages: 13 yrs. old and up is one tablet, three to four times a day; six to 12 yrs old is one tablet, three times a day or as directed by a physician
- Packaging: Tightly sealed and properly labeled white plastic bottle with a pop-up lid
- Helps calm dry coughs, and relieve sinus pain and headache
- Aids in soothing irritated and inflamed airways
- Can enhance the function of the immune system
- Symptoms of the cold can be regulated
- Can help make your ears pop much faster
- Expected time to experience its benefits is as early as two days of use
- Can be a great alternative to ephedra
- Does not make you feel groggy
- Goes well with a lot of antibiotics
- Can help in releasing that tightness in your chest
- Promotes better sleep
- All-natural ingredients
- Tablets are protected from light
- Its most active ingredient, N-acetyl cysteine may trigger asthma attacks.
- Does not really thin out mucus, but only facilitates its smooth release
- Can make your sinuses too dry that they might bleed
- The tablets are too large, so it is hard to swallow.
The Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health Dietary Supplement is an all-natural product that claims to help alleviate most of the symptoms that come with a cough, colds, and allergies. It can also help decongest the nose and release the phlegm in the throat or chest. Likewise, this product can also work on the chest and sinus pains. Thus, you will have quality sleep. Additionally, it also helps improve your immunity to accelerate your recovery and prevent frequent recurrence of coughs and colds.
However, since its main ingredient is N-acetyl cysteine, asthmatics are not recommended to take it. Nonetheless, as this is also a component of some medicines and antibiotics, this can be taken together with your prescribed medicines. You just have to make sure that you have informed your physician. On another note, the potency of the tablets can be retained as it has been packaged in a bottle that protects them from light. Although this is only taken once a day, some of you might have trouble swallowing it as the tablet is a little large in size.
Comparison with the Dr. Tobias Lung Meister
The Dr. Tobias Lung Meister is a good option when you just want to concentrate on helping improve the condition of your respiratory system. That is because it works to promote the wellness of your lungs and airways. The manufacturer also claims that it is good for lung detox, especially for recovering smokers. Although this product does not claim to help with decongestion and sinus pain actively, it can still assist in managing the symptoms of coughs, colds, and allergies.
However, the problematic part of using this while you are sick is the fact that it contains Vitamin C. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a known irritant for people who are already suffering from allergic rhinitis. Not a lot of people are truly aware of this, and the company itself did not put any warnings on the packaging.
On the other hand, the Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health Dietary Supplement can be taken by people suffering from allergies.
The Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health Dietary Supplement is a good option if you are looking for something that you can pair with your medicines. It is definitely worth your money since, as claimed, you will be able to experience dramatic results quickly. Further, you can take it to prevent future sickness. However, if you have asthma or have a history of having one, this product is not for you.
All in all, it is a good go-to supplement when you need a little help to achieve decongestion and pain relief. Do remember, though, that you cannot just use this to treat your sickness. It is still a supplement, and you should just use it as an extra boost for the medicines that were already prescribed to you by the doctor.