Bronchitis is awful, there are certain methods to treat it, spout your strength in worrying in finding ways to combat this condition. It is one of the most annoying diseases since it will hinder you from doing your everyday activities. It will make you weak by having poor sleeping habits. It can also weaken your immune system You should have multiple treatment methods so that if the first method does not work, you still have other options.
It is unlikely that only one method can treat bronchitis. The most important thing to know is that bronchitis is treatable and there are lots of methods that you can do. There simple yet effective treatments that you can do at home and you will not cost you a lot. Once you notice some symptoms, including chest discomfort and coughing, you should talk to your physician and do your research about the effective home remedies.
It is important to drink plenty of water and to get plenty of rest. You should also quit smoking and avoid scented candles and air fresheners. There are also foods that help provide relief and prevent bronchitis from escalating to dangerous levels. It is also a good practice to wash your hands regularly most especially before and after meals. Here are some of the tips that you can use to treat bronchitis and other illnesses.
Bronchitis can hit you anytime most especially when your immune system weak due to a cold or flu. Eating certain foods will help strengthen your immune system It is also advisable to stay away from dairy products because they tend to increase the amount of mucus in your airways which can make your condition even worse.
What To Eat With Bronchitis: Foods With Bronchitis Healing Properties
- Elderberries contain flavanoids which have anti-inflammatory properties which help boost the immune system. It may come in a form of jam, juice or wine. It is helpful in getting rid of flu, cold and certain allergies.
- Garlic is a powerful antioxidant which removes toxins from the body and it is also a great immune booster. It also has antibacterial and antiviral properties which are great for the treatment of upper respiratory infections.
- Turmeric or Curcumin is known famously and used both in traditional and medicinal practices for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is also best used as an anti-microbial, anti-arthritic, antimutagenic, and anti-cancer herbal drug. Turmeric is effective in treating cough and cold, bronchitis and asthmatic, chest congestion.
One easy way to use it at home is by adding a teaspoon of organic turmeric powder in a warm glass of milk and consuming in the morning and before sleep at night, helps ease breathlessness, expel cough and ease chest congestion. Besides its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, you are also benefitting by its other healing traits.
- Guava is packed with vitamins C which help the body to get over bronchitis faster. It also helps with congestion and getting rid of infections.
- Thyme is a culinary herb that stimulates the immune system and it also works as an antiseptic which helps clear the respiratory tract from mucus. You can make tea from it and let it steep for a few minutes to allow the photochemical properties to be released.
- Oat Bran contains magnesium. If your magnesium levels are low, you are at a higher risk for respiratory diseases. Add oat bran cereal with brown rice or other sources of magnesium such as hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts and spinach.
- Cayenne Pepper is a spice that helps dilate the blood vessels. It also helps relieve chronic congestion. It can be paired with hot chocolate to irritate the mucous membranes in the throat and nose. This helps release the mucus from the nasal passages.
- Water crest is great for dealing with respiratory infections and it can be mixed with salad or pasta.
- Mint is great for relieving allergies or bronchitis. Add some mint to hot water and inhale the steam. You can also put a few drops of peppermint oil to your pillow or handkerchief and breathe from it.
Bronchitis: Ways Of Treating This Awful Condition
There are many foods and herbs that are great in treating bronchitis and they contain antiseptics which relieve cough. Most of the foods stated above have the properties to open the airways and nasal passages while clearing mucus from the respiratory tract.
It is highly recommended that you eat foods high it Beta-carotene and vitamin A. They are necessary for protecting and healing the lung tissue. You must be aware the Vitamin A is toxic if it came from synthetic sources. Vitamin A must come from whole foods. Drinking plenty of distilled water is a must to wash out the mucus from your throat and nasal passages. It will also replenish your body fluids.
You can also use a vaporizer, stem diffuser or a humidifier to relieve nasal congestion and bronchitis. You should also clean your equipment regularly to prevent the growth of bacteria. It is advisable to avoid mucus forming foods. These include dairy products, processed foods, and white flour. Avoid inhaling second hand smoke and if you are a smoker, quit smoking immediately.
Do not take cough suppressants because coughing is needs for eliminating mucus. If bronchitis does not clear up after a few weeks, it is best to consult a physician and get a chest x-ray for them to give your proper medical treatment.
Bronchitis Home Remedy Manual: Knowledge Is The Key In Dealing With Bronchitis
If you are having trouble finding ways to get rid of your bronchitis, there are bronchitis treatment guides available. These guides are helpful in providing information about the causes, symptoms and treatment of bronchitis. The best thing about these guides is that the tips that they provide can be done at the comfort of your own home and they are not costly.
Bronchitis Home Remedy is created by Dylan George who is also a bronchitis sufferer himself. He did a lot of research and came up with a manual that comprises of all the information on how to treat this illness effectively. He discovered various alternate remedies for getting rid of the bronchitis. He then realized that the medicines that doctors prescribed do not really treat bronchitis effectively and they are only part of that strategy of the healthcare industry to gain some revenue.
This is the reason why he came up with his own remedy to deal with the said disease at the least possible cost. With his method, it can completely eliminate the causative germs which can cause bronchitis symptoms. By using his treatment methods, you will find comfort in your breathing in a few days.